AutoMeter - 2-1/16" TWO CHANNEL VAC/BOOST / FLUID PRESSURE, SELECTABLE SCALE PSI / BAR, ULTRA-LITE ELITE DIGITAL (6758-UL)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
Sometimes the amount of data you want to see and the amount of space you have to display it aren't always compatible. New Elite Digital gauges from AutoMeter provide you with options to help optimize your instrumentation without compromising on critical performance data that you need to keep your vehicle operating at its best. This combination Boost and Fluid Pressure gauge allows you to 2 independent readings within a single 2 1/16" gauge which is matched to coordinate with popular AutoMeter designs. Featuring a bright LED seven segment display and 30 radial LED indicators, this digital instrument provides you with the ability to toggle between various display views in order to see each channel individually, a combination of both such as Channel 1 values displayed on the radial band and Channel 2 values reading out as a digital number in the center of the gauge, or a differential reading which indicates the difference between the two making this product ideal for comparing boost and fuel pressures on your vehicle's engine to ensure engine performance controls are functioning as intended. Custom alarm points can also be programmed for each channel which can be used to trigger outputs to activate other devices such as lights or buzzers, as well as causing the onscreen gauge display to blink in order to draw the driver's attention to critical readings. User selectable units for imperial and metric measures.
- Features AutoMeter's E-Z View Digital LED Display System which maximizes readability and minimizes distracting high speed digit changes
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state MAP Sensor, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments. Additional fluid pressure sensor for second channel monitoring sold separately.
- Gauge kit includes MAP Sensor, T-Fitting, nylon tubing, vacuum fittings, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- View each pressure input channel independently on both radial display and numeric readout, combine readings assigning one parameter to each portion of the display, or view the differential pressure between monitored channels.
- Program unique alarms for each channel to alert the driver to critical conditions. When the programmed setting has been exceeded, the display will flash the corresponding portion to indicate the area of concern.
- Programmable Pro-Control outputs allow your gauge to activate other devices on your vehicle based upon readings of a specific parameter. Use these outputs to trigger lights, buzzers, pumps, fans, switches, and more!
- Displays pressure values to the nearest PSI or 0.1 BAR. User selectable units allows for display of data in PSI or BAR.
- High Peak Pressure recall function available for each channel.