AutoMeter - 2-1/16" TWO CHANNEL FUEL LEVEL / VOLTMETER, 0-100%/8-18V, ULTRA-LITE ELITE DIGITAL (6709-UL)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
Sometimes the amount of data you want to see and the amount of space you have to display it aren't always compatible. New Elite Digital gauges from AutoMeter provide you with options to help optimize your instrumentation without compromising on critical performance data that you need to keep your vehicle operating at its best. This combination Fuel Level and Voltmeter gauge allows you to monitor both critical functions within a single 2 1/16" gauge which is matched to coordinate with popular AutoMeter designs. Featuring a bright LED seven segment display and 30 radial LED indicators, this digital instrument provides you with the ability to toggle between various display views in order to see each channel individually or a combination of the two such as Fuel Level displayed on the radial band and voltage reading out as a digital number in the center of the gauge. Custom alarm points can also be programmed for each channel which can be used to trigger outputs to activate other devices such as lights or buzzers, as well as causing the onscreen gauge display to blink in order to draw the driver's attention to critical readings. Low peak voltage memory recall and programmable fuel level scaling to match nearly all automotive sensor types round out the key features of this product.
- Features AutoMeter's E-Z View Digital LED Display System which maximizes readability and minimizes distracting high speed digit changes
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 20 ft. wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Adjustable Scale w/ 7 preset ranges for common vehicle types (73E/10F, 16E/158F, 0E/30F, 0E/90F, 240E/33F, 107.5E/7F, 131E/12F)
- User definable resistance setting programmable anywhere between 0-280 ohms
- View Fuel Level or Voltage independently on both radial display and numeric readout, or combine readings assigning one parameter to each portion of the display.
- Program unique alarms for each channel to alert the driver to critical conditions. When the programmed setting has been exceeded, the display will flash the corresponding portion to indicate the area of concern.
- Programmable Pro-Control outputs allow your gauge to activate other devices on your vehicle based upon readings of a specific parameter. Use these outputs to trigger lights, buzzers, pumps, fans, switches, and more!
- Fuel level numeric display reads from 0-100%. Voltage displays to 0.1 volt resolution.