AutoMeter - 2-1/16" TWO CHANNEL FLUID TEMPERATURE, SELECTABLE SCALE ºF / ºC, ULTRA-LITE ELITE DIGITAL (6754-UL)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
Sometimes the amount of data you want to see and the amount of space you have to display it aren't always compatible. New Elite Digital gauges from AutoMeter provide you with options to help optimize your instrumentation without compromising on critical performance data that you need to keep your vehicle operating at its best. This combination Fluid Temperature gauge allows you to 2 temperature readings within a single 2 1/16" gauge which is matched to coordinate with popular AutoMeter designs. Featuring a bright LED seven segment display and 30 radial LED indicators, this digital instrument provides you with the ability to toggle between various display views in order to see each channel individually, a combination of both such as Channel 1 values displayed on the radial band and Channel 2 values reading out as a digital number in the center of the gauge, or a differential reading which indicates the difference between the two making this product ideal for comparing water/coolant, oil, trans fluid temperatures before and after coolers or as a comparison between various fluid systems. Custom alarm points can also be programmed for each channel which can be used to trigger outputs to activate other devices such as lights or buzzers, as well as causing the onscreen gauge display to blink in order to draw the driver's attention to critical readings. User selectable units for imperial and metric measures.
- Features AutoMeter's E-Z View Digital LED Display System which maximizes readability and minimizes distracting high speed digit changes
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state temperature sender, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments. Additional sensor for second channel monitoring available for purchase separately.
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- View each fluid temperature input channel independently on both radial display and numeric readout, combine readings assigning one parameter to each portion of the display, or view the differential temperature between monitored channels.
- Program unique alarms for each channel to alert the driver to critical conditions. When the programmed setting has been exceeded, the display will flash the corresponding portion to indicate the area of concern.
- Programmable Pro-Control outputs allow your gauge to activate other devices on your vehicle based upon readings of a specific parameter. Use these outputs to trigger lights, buzzers, pumps, fans, switches, and more!
- Displays temperature values to 1 degree resolution. User selectable units allows for display of data in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- High Peak Temperature recall function available for each channel.
- 2284, 2285