AutoMeter - 2-1/16" OIL TEMPERATURE, 140-300 °F, AIR-CORE, MARINE CARBON FIBER ( 200764-40)
Available: In stock
SKU: AutoMeter- 200764-40
On all products!
60 days return policy
An engine running a high oil temperature will fail, as proven time and time again. Monitoring this critical parameter ensures that you are running the correct weight oil and that your oil cooling system is performing properly. Highly accurate and durable thanks to AutoMeter’s patented air core meter movement, a single wire, 1/8” NPT temperature sender (990344) is available separately.
- Features front sealed bezel design for added water resistance and UV protected paint on dial pointer for added protection against sun damage
- Requires AutoMeter sending unit 990344
- Includes bulb and socket assembly with red and green bulb covers
- Includes gauge mounting hardware and installation instructions
- 12 month limited warranty
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215