AutoMeter - 2-1/16" OIL TEMPERATURE, 140-300 °F, AIR-CORE, CARBON FIBER (4748)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
An engine running a high oil temperature will fail, as proven time and time again. Monitoring this critical parameter ensures that you are running the correct weight oil and that your oil cooling system is performing properly. Highly accurate and durable thanks to AutoMeter’s patented air core meter movement, a single wire, 1/8” NPT temperature sender is included.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215