AutoMeter - 2-1/16" NITROUS PRESSURE, 0-1600 PSI, STEPPER MOTOR, SPEK-PRO, BLACK DIAL, BLACK BEZEL, SMOKED LENS (P32052)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
Proper nitrous pressure is the difference between extracting maximum power from your engine and finishing second. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor Nitrous Pressure Gauge uses our advanced 1/8” NPT solid state pressure transducer to give you the most precise possible reading of your system pressure ,up to 1600 psi. Built with the accuracy and durability required by the professional racer, there simply isn’t a better possible solution. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation and data logging is available thanks to a .5 - 4.5v analog output.
- 7 color user-selectable background illuminations (red, blue, green, white, yellow, orange, and violet) with adjustable brightness for day and night - with independent dimming of dial and pointer.
- Configurable "High" and "Low" warnings using three on-instrument-face buttons
- Pro-Control output enables a 1.5 amp load to activate a relay and trigger your choice of warning lights, external buzzers, fans, pumps, or features such as water/meth/nitrous injection.
- Features a peak recall function, which enables the user to review high gauge readings. The highest reading will be stored by the gauge until it is cleared.
- Solid-state data acquisition grade sending units provide unmatched gauge accuracy and withstand the harshest environments.
- Includes patented light-weight, spin-on bracket and pre-wired harness for simplified installation.
- Patented Wide Angle dial design provides the largest viewable dial available in a 2-1/16" gauge.
- Precision 280° brushless stepper motor movement provides a quiet, fluid, and accurate pointer movement with superior dial resolution.