Auto Rod Controls - Flat Touch Switch Panels 8001R (AAFTSP800)
Vendor: Auto Rod Controls
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
Brand:ARC-Auto Rod Controls
Manufacturer's Part Number:8001R
Part Type:Electrical Switch Panels
Product Line:ARC Flat Touch Switch Panels
Summit Racing Part Number:ARC-8001R
- Switch Panel Style: Roll cage mount
- Number of Switches: 8
- Fused Circuits: Yes
- Circuit Breaker Included :No
- Lighted: Yes
- Wiring Harness Included :Yes
- Relay Included: Yes
- Accessory Switch Style: Push button
- Starter Switch Included: Yes
- Starter Switch Style: Push button
- Switch Panel Material: Aluminum
- Switch Panel Finish: Black
- Width (in): 8.750 in.
- Height (in): 2.375 in.
- Depth (in): 0.750 in.
- Quantity: Sold as a kit.
- Notes: Panel uses 40 amp relays, no fuses are included.
- In-Store Pickup: Choose In-store pick-up (OH, NV, GA, TX) on our web site.
ARC has designed these Flat Touch switch panels with no electronic parts, making them unaffected by EMI and RFI interference. They are available in your choice of 4, 8, or 12-switch configurations and utilize the newest technology in components rated at up to 1 billion cycles. The ARC Flat Touch switch panels feature 50-amp switches and fuses or 40 amp relays, and each switch has an internal selector to allow for on/off or momentary switching. Included with the switch panels are a variety of race words that allow you to tailor the switches to your specific vehicle. The unique backlit design lights up red when the switches are off and then changes to light green when in use. With their weatherproof design, the ARC Flat Touch switch panels are ideal for open-cockpit applications. They also have a simple jumper connection that selects either 12 V or 16 V operation. Weighing in at under .5 lbs., the ARC Flat Touch switch panels provide weight savings, making them an excellent choice for your race car.