aFe - PFADT Series Steel Frame Camber Kit; Chevrolet Corvette (C5/C6) 97-13 (450-401009-A)
BRAND: aFe Power
Available: In stock
SKU: aFe Power-450-401009-A
On all products!
30 days return policy
- A Must Have for Track Driven Corvettes
- Precision Water Jet Cut Aluminum Degree Indexed Spacers
- Includes 304 Stainless Steel Upper Control Arm Alignment Shims, Grade 10.9 Hardware, Bolts, and Studs
- Replaces OEM Eccentrics Which are Prone to Slippage
- Direct Fit Installation Requires No Modifications
aFe Control is proud to release the PFADT Series steel frame Camber kit for the 1997-2013 Corvette C5/C6. The kit is designed to replace the factory alignment eccentrics with precision water jet cut aluminum degree indexed spacers to positively lock alignment settings in place without the risk of slippage common with factory eccentrics on track driven Corvettes. Upper control arm adjustment is achieved through the use of 304 stainless steel alignment shims. Included in the kit is grade 10.9 hardware upper control arm studs and all necessary hardware. Don't risk tearing up an expensive set of tires due to a alignment slip. Install a PFADT Series camber kit today. Please note that if you have a C6 Z06, use part # 450-401010-A
aFe Control Suspension products are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.