Aeromotive - SS Fuel Pump – 3/8 NPT (11203)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
A carbureted fuel pump that allows you to step up your performance by maintaining optimal line pressure and delivering high volume. The Street/Strip Pump was engineered for 200-750 HP carbureted engines making this a perfect choice for a daily driver, street rod or demanding ET-bracket race car.
- P/N 11203 features 3/8′ NPT inlet and outlet ports.
- Perfect for use with either a Bypass Regulator (P/N 13301) or one of our Carbureted Adjustable Regulators. (P/N 13201, 13205).
- Fuel flow exceeds 140 GPH at 13.5 volts.
- Pump provides 14 PSI fuel pressure – perfect for cars that leave hard.
- Pumping mechanism features our proprietary composite rotor, stainless steel vanes and precision ground, heat treated steel plates.
- Ideal for dedicated nitrous delivery.
- Alcohol compatible.
- Low current draw. (under 5 amps)View Installation Instructions
|Dimensions||4.25 × 5.5 × 6.75 in|
Mounting Configuration: External
|CARB or EFI||Power Adder||FUEL||Horsepower|