Aeromotive - Platinum Series A1000 Carbureted Bypass Regulator(13254)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
The A1000 Bypass Regulator was designed for use with our A1000 Fuel Pump or similar style EFI pumps in a carbureted application. This regulator is perfect for naturally aspirated or ‘blow-through’ supercharged engines.
Each Platinum Series product features a mirror like, show-quality nickel finish that is virtually maintenance free and is identical in performance to its anodized brother. For more information, see the corresponding anodized product.
- Features a nickel finish.
- Base fuel pressure adjustable from 3-15 PSI.
- (1) ORB-10 inlet port and (1) ORB-08 return port.
- P/N 13204 provides (2) ORB-06 outlet ports and 1/8′ NPT gauge port.
- Fuel pressure rises on a 1:1 ratio when referencing boost.
- Bypass design provides the ultimate, dynamic fuel delivery system.
- Ideal for converting from fuel injection to carburetion using the stock, in-tank pump.
- EFI conversions will require a larger-than-stock return line for proper low pressure control.Note: Requires AN-08 return line from bottom of regulator back to top of the tank.
|Dimensions||5.5 × 5.5 × 2.75 in|
|CARB or EFI||Power Adder||FUEL||Horsepower|