Aeromotive - H/0 Fuel Pump – 3/8 NPT (11209)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
Ideal for carbureted power plants not using a separate fuel pressure regulator. The H/O Fuel Pump is designed for engines making 200-600 HP and is ideal for street cars and mild race cars alike. Similar to our SS Fuel Pump (P/N 11203), but internally regulated to 7 PSI.
- P/N 11209 features 3/8' NPT inlet and outlet ports.
- Durable billet construction.
- Fuel flow exceeds 90 GPH at 5 PSI and draws less than 5 amps.
- Internally regulated to 7 PSI, eliminating the need for a separate regulator on most carburetors.
- Rated for continuous duty, the pumping mechanism features a composite rotor, stainless steel vanes and heat treated steel top and bottom plates for durability.View Installation Instructions
|Dimensions||4.25 × 5.5 × 6.75 in|
Mounting Configuration: External
|CARB or EFI||Power Adder||FUEL||Horsepower|