Aeromotive - Eliminator Corvette Stealth Kit (18671)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
Finally, a solution to your Corvette’s fuel system needs. No more drilling your fuel tanks, no more risking pump failure in a 1, 2, or 3 pump set ups, no more surge tanks, no more mess. Aeromotive has engineered a patent-pending, complete drop-in fuel system available for C6 and late C5 Corvettes. The system provides a single Eliminator Fuel Pump capable of supporting big HP. The best part, it’s a complete drop-in assembly into your factory tank that still incorporates the factory jet siphon system. Now you can plumb a true return-style system into your Corvette without the worry of the siphon system and while using the factory fuel tank. For details on this system and the installation of the 18671 into your Corvette, download the installation instruction below.
- Fits 2003 1/2 and later Corvettes (Late C5 and C6)
- Supports up to 1900 HP ‘ naturally aspirated
- Supports up to 1400 HP ‘ forced air induction
- ORB-10 outlet port
- ORB-06 return port
- Incorporates factory jet siphon system and sending unit
- Includes an integrated 100-Micron Stainless Steel pre-pump filter
- Utilizes the factory tank, o-ring, lock ring and mounting location
- Includes all necessary fittings and hardware to plumb the pump into your tank.
– Remaining system plumbing not included. For recommendations on line sizes, filters, regulators and fuel rails, call our tech lines at: (913) 647-7300. Or follow the guidelines for the Eliminator Fuel Pump.For Eliminator (P/N 11104) specifications, CLICK HERE
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 in|
|CARB or EFI||Power Adder||FUEL||Horsepower|