Aeromotive - A1000 Brushless Stealth Fuel Pump (18023)
Available: In stock
SKU: Aeromotive- 18023
On all products!
60 days return policy
P/N 18023 A1000 Brushless Stealth Fuel Pump
A1000 Performance Plus Advanced Technology
Designed as a direct drop-in replacement for the any Aeromotive Stealth Fuel Cell, including COPO, Cobra Jet or Drag Pak race cars. This configuration is also a great option when building a 10″ deep custom fuel cell.
- The A1000 performance you expect and more:
Fuel Injected Engines:
up to 1300 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 1000 FWHP – forced air induction
up to 1500 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 1200 FWHP – forced air induction
- Fuel Injected Engines:
- E85 Compatible, reduce max FWHP by 30%
- Lighter than the traditional A1000 pump.
- Reduced current draw at higher, EFI pressures.
- Extended service life in methanol and ethanol.
- Integral, external brushless controller for clean installation, cooler fuel and enhanced reliability.
- Quieter than the traditional A1000 Stealth Pump.
- ORB-10 outlet port.
- Requires straight 12-VDC to 16-VDC power supply.
- Not compatible with pulse modulated systems or fuel pump speed controllers.
EFI rated flow of 700 lbs./hr. @ 45 psi, 13.5 volts
Carb rated flow of 900 lbs./hr. @ 9 psi, 13.5 volts
Also Available in an external in-line pump and installed in a Stealth Fuel Cell.
The market leader in fuel delivery systems and components, Aeromotive introduces its first brushless fuel pump series. The same A1000 Stealth Fuel Pump the world has come to trust and depend on, now available with the latest brushless-motor technology. Built for up to 65 psi of sustained pressure, featuring our bedrock solid roller vane design that primes easily, reduces friction and improves efficiency.
- ORB-10 outlet port.
- Integral 100-m prefilter and fluted pickup.
- Direct replacement for existing Stealth Fuel Cell applications.
- For EFI applications use regulator P/N 13303 or P/N 13139.
- For carbureted applications use regulator P/N 13204 or P/N 13304.
- Fully submersible for custom, in-tank placement.
- Perfect for ‘blow-through’ carbureted engines up to 1200 FWHP.
Brushless motors employ sensors to monitor rotor angle to provide faster and more reliable phase shifting, producing more torque capacity and motor efficiency. Instead of the armature rotating, in a brushless motor the magnets rotate around the armature and the motor controller manages the phase shift to keep the motor rotating under load (load is related to pressure in a fuel pump). With more torque per watt and a higher torque to weight ratio, brushless motors produce lower noise and deliver higher reliability.
With a higher level of efficiency, down to fractions of a second in design speed control, the new Aeromotive brushless fuel pumps provide precise control of fuel pump RPM as pressure rises, better maintaining pump RPM and flow, producing a flatter flow curve. Tight tolerances result in less current draw, less heat and extended life. Now there is the ability to upgrade to a premium brushless pump for faster, more reliable and uninterrupted fuel delivery with less power consumption and potential for wear or failure.
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 6 in|
Mounting Configuration: In Tank
|CARB or EFI||Power Adder||FUEL||Horsepower|