Aeromotive - A1000 Brushless Fuel Cell – 20 Gallon (18361)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
P/N 18361 A1000 Brushless Stealth Cell – 20 Gal
A1000 Performance Plus Advanced Technology
20-gallon Street/Strip Fuel Cell with Stealth A1000 Brushless Pump, aircraft filler cap, ORB-10 outlet, AN-08 baffled return and dual, roll-over protected AN-08 vents. This is the same fuel cell design, but with larger capacity of 20-gal vs 6-gal used in the Ford Cobra Jet, Chevy COPO Camaro and many of the MOPAR Drag Pack cars.
- Baffled design keeps fuel at the pump inlet
- Fluted pickup with integrated 100-m prefilter
- Fuel Cell Dimensions: 20″w x 24″l x 10″h
- Integral 0-90 ohm fuel level sending unit
- The A1000 performance you expect and more:
Fuel Injected Engines:
up to 1300 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 1000 FWHP – forced air induction
up to 1500 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 1200 FWHP – forced air induction
- Fuel Injected Engines:
- E85 Compatible pump, reduce max FWHP by 30%
- Lighter than the traditional A1000 pump.
- Reduced current draw at higher, EFI pressures.
- Extended service life in methanol and ethanol.
- Integral, external brushless controller for clean installation, cooler fuel and enhanced reliability.
- Quieter than the traditional A1000 pump.
- Requires straight 12-VDC to 16-VDC power supply.
- Not compatible with pulse modulated systems or fuel pump speed controllers.
- ORB-10 outlet port.
EFI rated flow of 700 lbs./hr. @ 45 psi, 13.5 volts
Carb rated flow of 900 lbs./hr. @ 9 psi, 13.5 volts
Available with Brushless Eliminator, Pro and Pro-Plus Spur Gear pumps, and in 6 and 15 gallon versions.
|Dimensions||14 × 22 × 28 in|
Mounting Configuration: External
|CARB or EFI||Power Adder||FUEL||Horsepower|