Aeromotive - A1000, 4-Port Carbureted Bypass Regulator (13224)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
The A1000 Bypass Regulators were designed for use with our A1000 and Eliminator Fuel Pumps or similar style EFI pumps in a carbureted application. These regulators are perfect for naturally aspirated or ‘blow-through’ supercharged engines.
- Base fuel pressure adjustable from 3-15 PSI.
- (1) ORB-10 inlet port and (1) ORB-08 return port.
- P/N 13224 provides (4) ORB-06 outlet ports and 1/8′ NPT gauge port.
- Fuel pressure rises on a 1:1 ratio when referencing boost.
- Bypass design provides the ultimate, dynamic fuel delivery system.
- Ideal for converting from fuel injection to carburetion using the stock, in-tank pump.
- EFI conversions will require a larger-than-stock return line for proper low pressure control.Note: Requires AN-08 return line with A1000 Fuel Pump.
For Eliminator applications use P/N 15641 to adapt AN-10 return line to the ORB-08 return port on regulator.
|Dimensions||5.5 × 5.5 × 2.75 in|
|CARB or EFI||Power Adder||FUEL||Horsepower|