Aeromotive - 83-97 EFI Mustang Stealth 340 & Hanger (18638)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
P/N 18638 Mustang 83-97 Stealth 340 & Hanger
Assembly Fits all 83-97 Mustang OEM – EFI Fuel Tanks
Billet Fuel Pump Hanger and High Flow 340 Stealth Pump assembly drops into stock tank. Supports high-flow, high horsepower combinations in stock 83-97 Mustang EFI fuel tanks. Eliminates fuel starvation and return aeration common to the factory Mustang hanger.
- CNC machined billet aluminum hat fits stock opening, with ORB-06 outlet and return ports.
- Supports AN-06 or AN-08 fuel lines with P/N 15606 or P/N 15649 port fittings respectively.
- 6065 aluminum hat is bright dip anodized black and laser engraved for good looks and durability.
- Stainless Steel pump mounting bracket.
- OEM grade convoluted tubing on supply and return for durability and high flow.
- Extended, high flow return with anti-siphon eliminates aeration and cavitation.
- 700 FWHP Forced Induction EFI on gas
- 850 FWHP Naturally aspirated EFI on gas
- Reduce HP ratings by 30% for E85 applications.
P/N 18638 Billet Fuel Pump Hanger and High Flow 340 Stealth Pump assembly provides a high-flow, high horsepower fuel pump installation for stock 86-98 Mustang fuel tanks, eliminating both fuel starvation and return aeration common to the factory Mustang hanger.
Rated for 700 FWHP Forced Induction EFI, 850 FWHP Naturally aspirated EFI engines on gasoline. Reduce HP ratings by 30% for E85 applications.
The new P/N 18638 Billet Mustang 340 Fuel Pump Hanger Features a CNC machined billet aluminum hat with ORB-06 outlet and return ports, allowing the use of AN-06 or AN-08 supply and return lines, making it suitable for both EFI and carbureted engines. The new Mustang 340 Fuel Pump Hanger is constructed with a stainless steel mounting bracket and features a CNC machined 6065 aluminum hat that fits the stock tank and is bright dip anodized black and laser engraved.
The Billet Mustang 340 Fuel Pump Hanger ships completely assembled and is designed as a direct fit for the OEM fuel pump opening, providing easy installation and a leak proof seal. The internal, stainless steel mounting bracket supports a preinstalled 340 Stealth Pump preset for the correct depth and connected to the hat by OEM style convoluted, submersible fuel hose for high flow and long life. The pump sets in the stock internal baffle and the return is engineered to eliminate cavitation.
|Dimensions||14 × 4 × 4 in|
Mounting Configuration: External
|CARB or EFI||Power Adder||FUEL||Horsepower|