Aeromotive - 5.0 Brushless Stealth Fuel Cell – 20 Gallon (18373)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
P/N 18373 5.0 Brushless Stealth Cell – 20 Gal
Ground Shaking Performance – Advanced Technology
20-gallon Racing Fuel Cell with 5.0 Brushless Gear Pump, aircraft filler cap, ORB-10 outlet, AN-08 baffled return and roll-over protected AN-08 vent. This is the same fuel cell design used in the Ford Cobra Jet, Chevy COPO Camaro and many of the MOPAR Drag Pack cars.
- Baffled design keeps fuel at the pump inlet
- Fluted pickup with integrated 100-m prefilter
- Fuel Cell Dimensions: 20″w x 24″l x 10″h
- Ground shaking performance and more:
Fuel injected engines:
up to 3400 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 2600 FWHP – forced air induction
Up to 3600 FWHP – naturally aspirated
Up to 2700 FWHP – forced air induction
- Fuel injected engines:
- E85 Compatible, reduce max FWHP by 30%
- Lighter than the traditional Pro-Series pump.
- Reduced current draw at higher, EFI pressures.
- Extended service life in methanol and ethanol.
- New integral spur-gear pumping mechanism.
- 90-PSI continuous operating pressure and up to 150-PSI peak pressure, base plus boost.
- Integral, external brushless controller for clean installation, cooler fuel and enhanced reliability.
- ORB-10 outlet port.
- Requires straight 12-VDC to 16-VDC power supply.
- Not compatible with pulse modulated systems or fuel pump speed controllers.
EFI Rated flow of 1,250 lbs./hr. @ 40 psi, 13.5 volts
Carb Rated Flow of 1,350 lbs./hr. @ 9 psi, 13.5 volts
Also Available in an external in-line pump and as Stealth Pump and Pickup only.
The market leader in fuel delivery systems and components, Aeromotive introduces its first brushless fuel pump series. The 5.0 Brushless Stealth Pump, the flagship of Aeromotive electric fuel pumps, yields 5 gallons per minute at 13.5-V and 40-PSI. Built for up to 90 psi of sustained pressure, this new pump features our integral, internal Spur-Gear pumping mechanism which allows for higher pressures with minimal drop in flow. Aeromotive is proud to offer this new 5.0 Brushless Stealth Pump, which is the single, highest flowing electric fuel pump available on the market today.
- ORB-10 outlet port.
- ORB-12 inlet with integrated pickup and 100-m Prefilter.
- For EFI applications use regulator P/N 13134 or P/N 13110.
- For carbureted applications use regulator P/N 13202 or P/N 13212.
- Capable of 90-PSI continuous operating pressure, 150 PSI peak pressure, base plus boost.
- Perfect for ‘blow-through’ carbureted engines up to 2,700 FWHP (race gas).
Brushless motors employ sensors to monitor rotor angle to provide faster and more reliable phase shifting, producing more torque capacity and motor efficiency. Instead of the armature rotating, in a brushless motor the magnets rotate around the armature and the motor controller manages the phase shift to keep the motor rotating under load (load is related to pressure in a fuel pump). With more torque per watt and a higher torque to weight ratio, brushless motors produce lower noise and deliver higher reliability.
With a higher level of efficiency, down to fractions of a second in design speed control, the new Aeromotive brushless fuel pumps provide precise control of fuel pump RPM as pressure rises, better maintaining pump RPM and flow, producing a flatter flow curve. Tight tolerances result in less current draw, less heat and extended life. Now there is the ability to upgrade to a premium brushless pump for faster, more reliable and uninterrupted fuel delivery with less power consumption and potential for wear or failure.
|Dimensions||14 × 22 × 28 in|
Mounting Configuration: External
|CARB or EFI||Power Adder||FUEL||Horsepower|