Aeromotive - 40-m Stainless Element: ORB-10 Filter Housings (12635)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
P/N 12635 40-M Stainless Replacement Element
Service element for Aeromotive Billet, in-line filters
Fits all 2″ OD x 5-1/2″ long ORB-10 filter housings.
Suitable as a post-filter for electric and mechanical fuel pumps up to 16 GPM with gasoline, diesel, ethanol and methanol fuels.
Direct Replacement Filter Element For Filter P/N’s:
P/N 12330, P/N 12335, P/N 12348, P/N 12378, P/N 12388,
See the Filter Chart in the image gallery to the left, and the Filter Dimensional Drawing, if you need further help identifying what filter you have and which element will be a direct replacement.
- Recommended for applications burning pump gas, racing gas, diesel fuel, jet fuel, av-gas, etc.
- Approved for use in alcohol fuels including ethanol and methanol.
- Over 60-sq. inches of element surface area supports high flow while providing good service life.
- Flow capacity of up to 900 GPH (15.0 GPM) with less than 1-PSI pressure drop.
- Supports up to 8,300 Flywheel HP, Forced Induction, on gasoline.
- Supports up to 6,000 Flywheel HP, Forced Induction on Ethanol.
- Supports up to 2,800 Flywheel HP, Forced Induction on Methanol.
- Ideal as a post pump filter with gasoline, ethanol and methanol burning engines using medium to large electric pumps and 6 and 12 Series (belt and hex driven) mechanical fuel pumps.
If you wish to change the filter in your housing from a P/N 12635 40-micron stainless to an element with a different micron rating, you may choose one of the following options:
- P/N 12601 10-micron Fabric
- P/N 12650 10-micron Micro-Glass
- P/N 12604 100-micron Stainless Steel Mesh
|Dimensions||9.13 × 3.5 × 2 in|
Mounting Configuration: External
|CARB or EFI||Power Adder||FUEL||Horsepower|