AEM - Analog Face Wideband A/F Gauge - E85 Calibrated (AAFWAFGE85C)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
AEM’s Analog-Style Wideband UEGO AFR Gauge is a wideband UEGO air/fuel ratio controller (AFR) and gauge in one. It unites accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, digital LED display and sweeping LED “needle” that changes colors as AFR changes from rich to lean.
Our analog-style gauge-type controller features 320 degrees of resolution for detecting even a tenth of a point change in AFR, and has a high-speed electric stepper motor for lightning-fast needle movement. The Analog Wideband gauge also features seven (7) user-selectable back lighting colors that allow you to match it to most factory gauge clusters. As with all of our Wideband Systems, they are fast and accurate.
The system features a Bosch sensor with an accuracy of .1 AFR, making it among the fastest and most accurate widebands available. The backlighting is user adjustable to 7 colors, (white, blue, green, red, orange, light blue, and aqua), allowing users to easily match the wideband gauge to most factory gauge clusters, and both the white and black faceplates come with the gauge and are easily interchangeable.
- Accurate to .1 AFR
- Adjustable backlighting via a dial on the back of the gauge
- Two status lights for error detection and operating status
- Includes white and black gauge faces
- Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels
- 320 degree viewing area for unsurpassed resolution
- Includes Bosch sensor for optimum accuracy and reliability
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- Part Number: 30-5143
This gauge is to be used with E85 Ethanol powered cars only.
View Installation Manual HERE.