ACL - SR20DET Race Series Rod Bearings (4476)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
ACL performance race bearings for the SR20DET engine. ACL race bearings are manufactured with a tri-layer metal with a hardened steel backing in order to withstand high RPM conditions, high stress loads, and high temperatures. Each ACL race bearing design features the following:
- Large chamfer to accommodate larger crankshaft fillets
- 3/4 groove to provide optimum oil supply to rods and to maximize load carrying capacity
- Increased crush and tighter wall tolerance for better seating
- Improved overlay and reduced thickness for increased fatigue strength
- Hardened steel backing to maintain crush under high loads and temperatures
*** Price is for 1 COMPLETE SET OF ROD BEARINGS FOR 1 ENGINE ***
Theses will not fit GTIR SR20DET
We stock these bearings in STD size only. if you need ACL X bearings or bearings for reground crankshafts please contact us for details.