ACL - SR20DET Race Series Main Bearings (4511)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
ACL performance race main bearings for the Nissan SR20DE/SR20DET engine. ACL race main bearings are manufactured with a tri-layer metal in order to withstand high RPM conditions, high stress loads, and high temperatures. Each ACL race bearing design features the following:
- Large chamfer to accommodate larger crankshaft fillets
- 3/4 groove main bearings to optimize bearing load carrying capacity and oil flow to rod bearings
- Increased crush and tighter wall tolerance for better seating
- Improved overlay and reduced thickness for increased fatigue strength
- Hardened steel backing to maintain crush under high loads and temperatures
*** Price is for 1 COMPLETE SET OF MAIN BEARINGS FOR 1 ENGINE ***
These will not fit GTIR SR20DET
Bearings available in STD size and HX (.001" extra oil clearance).