UUC STAINLESS STEEL CLUTCH LINE - SSCL-C-160 - E46 M3, 330, 328, 325, 323, X3 (ALL MANUAL TRANS MODELS INCL. XI) (21-UUC-SSCLC160)
Available: In stock
SKU: Achilles Motorsports-21-UUC-SSCLC160
On all products!
60 days return policy
UUC's Stainless steel clutch line for improved clutch control
Your original BMW clutch line is rubber and can expand under the normal pressure of use. This expansion of the line negatively affects the clutch slave cylinder actuation, and makes for mushy pedal feedback.
UUC's Stainless Clutch Line is used to "performance tune" your clutch control. Inner Teflon® line is covered with woven stainless steel braid that will not expand under pressure.The advantages include better clutch pedal feedback and superior clutch modulation. Results will be immediate.
- Line material fully compliant with DOT standards (MVSS-1006)
- Lines burst-tested to 6000psi (maximum tested pressure from a BMW hydraulic system is 1200psi)
- Teflon® inner line covered with a woven layer of stainless steel and covered in an abrasion-resistant material (translucent blue plastic covering).
- End pieces perfectly match original BMW design for easy assembly.pressure plates.
Fit the Following Vehicles
- 1999 - 2006 BMW E46 3-series (ALL MODELS)
- 330i, 330Ci, 330Xi, 330xd
- 328i, 328Ci
- 325i, 325Ci, 325Xi, 325xd