TILTON 900 SERIES 2 PEDAL ALUMINUM OVERHUNG MOUNT PEDAL ASSEMBLY - 72-902 (35-TIL-900-2P-OHM)
Available: In stock
SKU: Achilles Motorsports-35-TIL-900-2P-OHM
On all products!
60 days return policy
Tilton Engineering 900 Series Racing Pedal assemblies feature the latest in pivot-mount master
cylinder technology that offers the ultimate in balance bar efficiency, providing exceptional driver feedback andrepeatable braking. .
- Pivot-mount master cylinders and fixed "gimbal-type" balance bar virtually eliminates the common problem of rear brake bias migration through the braking zone.
- Billet aluminum pedal frame and pedals with adjustable foot pads and anti-slip surfaces.
- 7/16"-20 balance bar allows front/rear brake bias adjustments
- 3 ratios achievable (6.2:1, 5.5:1, 4.7:1), enabling the brake pedal to be tuned for driver preference without changing the master cylinder bore size
- Weight: 5.0 lbs
- Large diameter 7/16"-20 balance bar, allowing front/rear brake bias adjustments, minimizes flex to provide a solid pedal feel/response.
- Integrated angle limit in case of front or rear brake circuit failure. Longer clevis for increased front master cylinder stroke
- Needle bearings utilized at all pedal pivots.
- Adjustable clutch pedal stop prevents clutch overstroking
- Master Cylinders NOT included