TILTON 600 SERIES 2 PEDAL ALUMINUM OVERHUNG MOUNT PEDAL ASSEMBLY (35-TIL-600-2P-OHM)
Available: In stock
SKU: Achilles Motorsports-35-TIL-600-2P-OHM-1
On all products!
60 days return policy
Tilton Engineering 600 Series Racing Pedal assemblies are feature traditional fixed-mount master cylinder & balance bar technology and provide excellent performance at competitive prices.
- Aluminum pedals with adjustable foot pads and anti-slip surfaces (P/N 72-602 & 72-605). Fabricated steel pedals with anti-slip surfaces (P/N 72-606).
- Lightweight aluminum frame features guide "ramps" to reduce balance bar tipping. By decreasing balance bar tipping, friction is decreased and brake repeatability is improved.
- Weight: 6.2:1 Ratio = 4.4 lbs 5.5:1 Ratio = 4.2 lbs
- Large diameter 7/16"-20 balance bar, allowing front/rear brake bias adjustments, minimizes flex to provide a solid pedal feel/response. PTFE coated aluminum clevises for increased durability and reduced friction.
- Pedal pivots feature wave washers to reduce lateral pedal movement and oil impregnated bronze bushings decrease stiction
- Master Cylinders NOT included