SPL - Titanium Series Front Tension Rods BMW E9X/E8X/F8X (33-SPL-TR-E9X)
Available: In stock
SKU: Achilles Motorsports-33-SPL-TR-E9X
On all products!
60 days return policy
SPL Parts TITANIUM Series Tension Rods (TR) provide a wide range of front caster adjustment, allowing precise alignment for optimal turn-in response and to compensate for variances between left and right caster. Low-friction, smooth articulating FK Spherical Bearings eliminate the stock mushy rubber bushing to provide a more responsive steering feel. Anti-dive geometry can also be tuned with the use of our stainless steel spacers
SPL Parts are engineered for maximum performance. Billet Aluminum alloy 2024 hex rods are precision CNC machined and gun-drilled to reduce un-sprung weight while maintaining high strength and stiffness. Our exclusive 360 degree Rotating Clamp design allows for easy access to quickly and precisely locking in your desired alignment settings. Blue Anodized Titanium hardware shaves even more un-sprung weight from the arms and offers superior strength.
FK Bearings Rod Ends are manufactured in Connecticut. The JMX is an upgraded harden rod end used for superior added strength. Featuring a Teflon liner to provide quiet operation, low friction, smooth articulation and eliminates bushing deflection under load. The PTFE liner is chemically bonded to the inner diameter of the race. The liner offers a very high load carrying capacity and has greatly increased dynamic wear characteristics. The operating temperatures of the liner ranges from -65º to 325º F, offering robust reliability for both street and track use.
Sold as a pair.We take pride in saying these are 100% Made In The USA!
SPL Parts Adjustable Tension Rod Features:
- Gun drilled and Black Anodized 2024 Aluminum links to reduce un-sprung weight
- Blue Anodized Titanium socket head cap screws
- Rotating 6061-T6 Aluminum Clamp design
- Hardened JMX high misalignment low friction 3 piece Teflon lined FK Heim joints/rod ends
- Stainless steel anti dive spacers
- ASTM A574 socket head cap bolts used for maximum articulation with minimum tensile strength of 170,000 psi
Fits the Following Vehicles
- 2008 - + BMW E8X 1 Series BMW M and non M
- 2006 - 2013 BMW E9X 3 Series BMW M and non M
- 2014 - + BMW F80 M3, F82 and F83 M4
- 2016 - + BMW F87 M2