SPL - Bumpsteer Adjustable Tie Rod Ends E9X/E8X BMW (33-SPL-TRE-E9X)
Available: In stock
SKU: Achilles Motorsports-33-SPL-TRE-E9X
On all products!
60 days return policy
SPL Parts Front Tie Rod Ends (TRE) allow the tie rod end pivot to be relocated, which will correct bump steer resulting from modified caster or lower arm geometry, thus reducing lap times. On cars that are lowered significantly, relocating the pivot point will also keep the tie rod end from binding, thereby preventing the inner tie rods from breaking or bending when racing.
Sold as a pair.We take pride in saying these are 100% Made In The USA!
SPL Parts Adjustable Tie Rod End Features:
- CNC machined 6061-T6 billet Aluminum Turnbuckles to reduce un-sprung rate
- Blue Anodized Titanium socket head cap screws for lightweight and robust clamp force
- Low friction 3 piece Teflon lined FK Heim joints/rod ends
- 1/4" and 1/8" thick Stainless steel bump steer spacers for precise adjustment, with tapered ends to provide more misalignment
- ASTM A574 socket head cap bolts used for maximum articulation with minimum tensile strength of 170,000 psi
Fits the Following Vehicles
- 2008 - + BMW E8X 1 Series BMW M and non M
- 2006 - 2013 BMW E9X 3 Series BMW M and non M