300zx Turbo Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator (VG30 Engine)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
Drift cars spend a lot more time sideways than daily drivers. When youre driving like that, plastic stock radiators are doomed to fail because they dont take air into the engine in the same way. Dont let a broken radiator cause preventable, catastrophic damage to your engine when the solution is so simple. Prolong the life of your motor and get more reliable, efficient cooling with this all-aluminum radiator thats made to cool your drift car down.
- Direct fit for the 1990‰ÛÒ1996 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo
- Full aluminum construction featuring high-quality, durable TIG-welding
- Two-row, 2.05" thick brazed aluminum core provides optimal fluid temperature reductions during aggressive driving and/or hot-weather environments
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Capwhich effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Dimensions: 27.2in x 20.2in x 2.55in
Size: 27.2in x 20.2in x 2.55in