2021 Drift HQ SPONSORSHIP
Drift HQ 2021 SPONSORSHIP GUIDELINES
It is the objective of Drift HQ to form strategic, mutually beneficial relationships with every individual or organization we partner with. No sponsorship from Drift HQ is considered a donation or “free exposure” for our brand. Our goal is to develop partnerships to provide Drift HQ with increased and specific exposure in identified motorsport events as well as in the media.
TYPES OF Drift HQ SPONSORSHIPS
For 2021, we will offer four types of sponsor backing possibilities.
Event/Series Sponsorship - Drift HQ will occasionally partner with select Drifting Series or Event Partners through a combination of financial or product-in-kind support.
This type of sponsorship will be rare, and will require a Drift Series or event, to be able to provide maximum quantifiable benefits to Drift HQ including substantial media exposure to Drift HQ for your series or event.
Full Sponsorship - These will also be rare, as we seek to broaden our overall racing footprint and media exposure, and these opportunities are often limited as well
This would generally provide a fixed amount of product to the driver at no cost to the recipient. This will be set at a maximum product/monetary value as mutually agreed.
Full sponsorship consideration is only given to proposals with a good level of return for Drift HQ media exposure and content deliverables in a targeted segment for our marketing objectives.
- Partial Sponsorship - Drift HQ will provide special product pricing to the recipient who routinely performs in grassroots/pro-am level events, in return for professional social media content, Drift HQ graphics in on-car placement, AND who can demonstrate a winning history for themselves in their respective series/regions.
- Contingency Sponsorship Program - We pay you, in the form of Drift HQ store credits, when you accomplish certain results. When you win, you get store credits, for example. We encourage you to buy your drift parts from us as well. And we’d like feedback on products you’d like us to carry or improvements we can make to our program.
Drift HQ PROMOTIONAL OBJECTIVES
Be aware that a sponsorship is a business agreement between a driver and Drift HQ . In this agreement, the driver or series partner will receive specific financial and/or in-kind support in exchange for deliverables of media content, on-car branding, social media content generation.
To this, a Drift HQ Sponsorship requires our drivers and Series Partners to:
- Be familiar with our products, product features and benefits including knowledge of our Company and full range of products Drift HQ produces.
- Deliver on the agreement made to secure the sponsorship including promoting Drift HQ through their social media, video/photo content, and on-car placement
- Be a Brand Ambassador to represent Drift HQ products. This includes actively promoting our company’s products in a knowledgeable manner and project Drift HQ’s brand values.
- Conduct yourself responsibly and in a manner appropriate to being a representative of Drift HQ , both at events and across social media.
- Being willing to provide regular photos, videos, and written updates of your progress through the season to Drift HQ . This could also include providing your vehicle to be available at select Drift HQ dealer events or industry shows if needed.
- Understand the value of this partnership. Have fun and mutually support each other.
OTHER THINGS TO CONSIDER
Drift HQ is an emerging brand and we are interested in drivers who can endorse Drift HQ not just while on track, but as a lifestyle brand as well. Being aware of the wide range of Drift HQ products via our website, and demonstrating your past use of Drift HQ products where possible is favored.
- Every Sponsorship we offer for automotive is to help broaden Drift HQ’s exposure at activities that we may not be able to activate on site for. You will act often as a Drift HQ Brand Ambassador while at your events, and your conduct should reflect that.
- Sponsorships will be focused on selected marketing areas where Drift HQ has determined additional market share and growth is needed. For this reason, we will generally not provide multiple in-kind sponsorships in the same region/series area.
- Please understand that we cannot lend support/ help everyone.
- All sponsorship allocations are subject to normal budgetary considerations, and Drift HQ does reserve the right to modify or postpone marketing activities/ sponsorships in cases of unforeseen events.
All proposals should be mailed to email@example.com