TSP - LS7 Sheet Metal Intake Manifold with Billet CNC Runners, With Step For Fire Wall Clearance (25-TSPSMLS7-Step)
Available: In stock
On all products!
30 days return policy
We are proud to introduce the Texas Speed & Performance LS7 Sheet Metal Intake Manifold! After lots of engine dyno testing on our SuperFlow 902 engine dyno, we have developed a quality design that offers excellent power gains vs. other sheet metal intake manifolds on the market. Below are some of the features:
- Bolt-In CNC Billet Aluminum Runners
- Sheet Metal Intake Plenum
- Accepts Up To 102mm Throttle Body
- Includes Fuel Rails, -8 AN
- Comes in Semi-Flat Black Powdercoating
- Thick Sheet Metal Combined With Billet CNC Runners For a Strong, Rigid Setup That Won't Distort Under Boost or Warp During Installation
- Drilled to Accept Factory or Aftermarket Fuel Injectors
- Uses Factory Intake-to-Head Gaskets
- Notched at Back of Plenum to Clear Fire Wall on C6 Corvettes and Gen 5 Camaros
We use thick sheet metal for the intake plenum for maximum rigidity, so you will not have any issues with the intake manifold distorting under boost or warping during installation. The intake runners are CNC billet aluminum and offer a smooth transition from the plenum into the runners. This is a high-quality intake manifold that will complement any LS7-headed engine combination. It is an ideal choice for 400+ CID stroker engines and aggressive heads/cam packages.