AMS - 300ZX Front Adjustable Upper Control Arms (AUCA54)
Available: In stock
On all products!
30 days return policy
Eliminate expensive inner tire wear caused from excessive negative camber.
• Designed to offer camber adjustment on the 1990+ 300ZX (Z32) models
• Mandatory for any lowered Z – stock arms have no adjustment!
• Allows for accurate camber adjustments via turn buckle design
• No slipping when adjusted
• Precise steering response
• KOYO sealed bearings
• Thickest locking collars on the market (T6061 Aluminum)
• Off-set ends for precise fitment
• Steel shaft within bearing ends to distribute forces evenly
• Rigid design
• Built to ISO 9001 manufacturing standards
• Street and track tested
We strongly recommend the use of adjustable front tension rods with solid hemispherical bearings to extend the life of these upper control arms.