Aeromotive - Universal Brushless Eliminator In-Tank Pump (18369)
Available: In stock
On all products!
30 days return policy
P/N 18369 Universal Eliminator Brushless Stealth Pump
Eliminator Performance Plus Advanced Technology
This configuration features a universal filter pickup, for an overall height adjustment from 10-16in.
- The Eliminator performance you expect and more:
Fuel Injected Engines: GAS
up to 1900 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 1400 FWHP – forced air induction
Carbureted Engines: GAS
up to 2300 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 1700 FWHP – forced air induction
Fuel Injected Engines: E85
up to 1330 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 980 FWHP – forced air induction
Carbureted Engines: E85
up to 1610 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 1190 FWHP – forced air induction
- Fuel Injected Engines: GAS
- Lighter than the traditional Eliminator pump.
- Reduced current draw at higher, EFI pressures.
- Extended service life in methanol and ethanol.
- Integral, external brushless controller for clean installation, cooler fuel and enhanced reliability.
- Quieter than the traditional Eliminator Pump.
- ORB-10 outlet port.
- Requires straight 12-VDC to 16-VDC power supply.
- Not compatible with pulse modulated systems or fuel pump speed controllers.
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
EFI Rated flow of 1,000 lbs./hr. @ 45 psi, 13.5 volts
Carb Rated Flow of 1,300 lbs./hr. @ 9 psi, 13.5 volts
The market leader in fuel delivery systems and components, Aeromotive introduces its first brushless fuel pump series. The same Eliminator Stealth Fuel Pump the world has come to trust and depend on, now available with the latest brushless-motor technology. Built for up to 65 psi of sustained pressure, featuring our bedrock solid, dual chamber roller vane design that primes easily, reduces friction and improves efficiency.
- ORB-10 outlet port.
- Integral 100-m prefilter and fluted pickup.
- Adjustable filter for fuel cells 10-16in in height.
- For EFI applications use regulator P/N 13305 or P/N 13134.
- For carbureted applications use regulator P/N 13202 or P/N 13212.
- 25% more flow at pressure than our A1000 Brushless Fuel Pump.
- Perfect for ‘blow-through’ carbureted engines up to 1700 FWHP.
Brushless motors employ sensors to monitor rotor angle to provide faster and more reliable phase shifting, producing more torque capacity and motor efficiency. Instead of the armature rotating, in a brushless motor the magnets rotate around the armature and the motor controller manages the phase shift to keep the motor rotating under load (load is related to pressure in a fuel pump). With more torque per watt and a higher torque to weight ratio, brushless motors produce lower noise and deliver higher reliability. This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
With a higher level of efficiency, down to fractions of a second in design speed control, the new Aeromotive brushless fuel pumps provide precise control of fuel pump RPM as pressure rises, better maintaining pump RPM and flow, producing a flatter flow curve. Tight tolerances result in less current draw, less heat and extended life. Now there is the ability to upgrade to a premium brushless pump