Aeromotive - In-Line Brushless A1000 with Variable Speed Controller (11189)
Available: In stock
On all products!
30 days return policy
P/N 11189: In-Line Brushless A1000 w/ Variable Speed Controller
The A1000 performance you expect and more:
Fuel Injected Engines: GAS
up to 1300 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 1000 FWHP – forced air induction
Carbureted Engines: GAS
up to 1500 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 1200 FWHP – forced air induction
Fuel Injected Engines: E85
up to 910 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 700 FWHP – forced air induction
Carbureted Engines: E85
up to 1050 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 840 FWHP – forced air induction
- E85 Compatible, reduce max FWHP by 30%
- Lighter than the traditional A1000 pump.
- Reduced current draw at higher, EFI pressures.
- Extended service life in methanol and ethanol.
- Integral, external brushless controller for clean installation, cooler fuel and enhanced reliability.
- Quieter than the traditional A1000 pump.
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
- ORB-10 inlet and outlet ports.
- Requires straight 12-VDC to 16-VDC power supply.
- Not compatible with pulse modulated systems or fuel pump speed controllers.
Aeromotive’s True Variable Speed Controller offers the advantages of built-in pump speed control via a dedicated 0-5V analog DC input signal. The Controller capitalizes on our existing brushless technology by reducing fuel flow during low engine demand and decreasing an already low current draw, therefore minimizing both motor heat the introduction of environmental via reduced fuel recycling.
EFI rated flow of 700 lbs./hr. @ 45 psi, 13.5 volts
Carb rated flow of 900 lbs./hr. @ 9 psi, 13.5 volts