Aeromotive - 7.0 GPM Brushless Spur Gear Fuel Pump with True Variable Speed Control, In-Line (11197)
Available: In stock
On all products!
30 days return policy
P/N 11197: 7.0 GPM Brushless Fuel Pump w/ True Variable Speed controller
Ground Shaking Performance – Advanced Technology
Fuel Injected Engines:
– up to 4,800 FWHP on GAS – naturally aspirated
– up to 3,400 FWHP on GAS – forced air induction
– up to 3,360 FWHP on E85 – naturally aspirated
– up to 2,380 FWHP on E85 – forced air induction
– up to 1,680 FWHP on METHANOL – naturally aspirated
– up to 1,190 FWHP on METHANOL – forced air induction
– up to 5,400 FWHP on GAS – naturally aspirated
– up to 3,800 FWHP on GAS – forced air induction
– up to 3,780 FWHP on E85 – naturally aspirated
– up to 2,400 FWHP on E85 – forced air induction
– up to 1,890 FWHP on METHANOL – naturally aspirated
– up to 1,200 FWHP on METHANOL – forced air induction
- E85 Compatible, reduce max FWHP by 30%
- Lighter than the traditional external mount pumps.
- Reduced current draw at higher, EFI pressures.
- Extended service life in methanol and ethanol.
- New integral spur-gear pumping mechanism.
- 90-PSI continuous operating pressure and up to 150-PSI peak pressure, base plus boost.
- Integral, external brushless controller for clean installation, cooler fuel and enhanced reliability.
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
- ORB-12 inlet and ORB-10 outlet ports.
- Requires straight 12-VDC to 16-VDC power supply.
- Not compatible with pulse modulated systems or fuel pump speed controllers.
Aeromotive’s True Variable Speed Controller offers the advantages of built-in pump speed control via a dedicated 0-5V analog DC input signal. The Controller capitalizes on our existing brushless technology by reducing fuel flow during low engine demand and decreasing an already low current draw, therefore minimizing both motor heat the introduction of environmental via reduced fuel recycling.