SPL Parts - Bumpsteer Adjustable TIe Rod End Kit Power Steering Rack NA Miata- Updated Design (SPL TRE NAPS)
Available: In stock
SKU: SPL Parts-SPL TRE NAPS
On all products!
60 days return policy
SPL Parts PRO Front Outer Tie Rod Ends (TRE) allow for bumpsteer adjustment by allowing the tie rod end pivot to be relocated with the use of spacers. Reduced bumpsteer results in smoother steering and quicker lap times. Our Stainless Steel steering rack spacer allows for increased steering angle on drift cars. Inner Tie Rod Ends are also included.
Sold as a pair.
Made in the USA!
SPL Parts Front Tie Rod Ends Features:
- FK Teflon lined Rod Ends provide maximum articulation
- Electroless Nickel plated hardened 4140 Chromoly tapered studs for precise fitment in the knuckle
- Stainless Steel steering rack spacer allows for increased steering angle
- 1/4" and 1/8" Stainless Steel spacers to fine tune bumpsteer
- Black Anodized CNC Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum curved turnbuckle to maximize articulation
1989-1997 Mazda Miata (NA)