GKTech - V2 HIGH CLEARANCE FRONT LOWER CONTROL ARMS (FLCA) (GKT-V2 -HCFLCA-34)
Available: In stock
SKU: GKTech-GKT-V2 -HCFLCA-34
On all products!
60 days return policy
The GKTECH V2 High Clearance Front LCA's are designed as a direct replacement for an OEM style LCA but with adjustment and loads of tie rod clearance for maximum dorifto. Our Budget LCA's are great for someone that already has caster rods or wants caster rods as a separate piece. Even with the addition of our V4 high clearance caster rods, the cost of going this route is around 25% cheaper than our 1pc FLCA/caster rod setup. The arms offer 25mm of adjustment, will support 70+ degrees of steering lock, you can still run an OEM style swaybar and a lock stop has been incorporated into the design.
These lower arms are based off CMM data, are CAD designed, FEA tested, have CNC machined ends and the main body is laser cut and CNC machined 16mm thick chromoly steel for maximum strength. To finish the arms off they're E-coated (aka electrophoresis coating) for rust prevention and we're exclusively using Teflon lined bearings with dust covers for increased longevity.
- Direct replacement of the OEM LCA
- Feature 5/8" Teflon lined sphericals (inner) which eliminates the flex found in factory rubber bushing offering a more direct and predictable feel.
- Laser cut and CNC machined from 16mm thick 4130 Chromoly sheet.
- CMM measured, CAD designed, FEA tested and CNC machined.
- Choose between 2 different lengths. +20 > +45mm or +40 > +65mm
- Nissan 240sx
- Nissan S13 Silvia
- Nissan S14 240SX
- Nissan S15 240SX
- Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-T
- Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-T
- Nissan Skyline R34 GTT
- Nissan C33
- Nissan C34
- Nissan C35
- Nissan A31 Cefiro
- Nissan Z32 300zx