Turbosmart - FPR 800 Fuel Pressure Regulator (TS-0401-1102)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
FPR 800 Regulators
This product is not legal for sale or use in California on pollution controlled motor vehicles. This is intended as a "Race Only" product to be used solely for competition. Any other use including recreational off-road use, may be a violation of local, state and federal laws. It is the buyer's responsibility to verify legal use of this product for the intended application and use.
- 3 x 1/8" NPT ports
- 1/8" NPT Gauge port
- Capable of regulating up to 800hp of fuel flow
- 1:1 manifold pressure ratio with no load losses
- 30-90psi base pressure range
- Stainless steel internals providing maximum integrity and reliability
- Suitable for all fuel types
- Operational between -35ºC to +200ºC
- MILSPEC diaphragm
- Bracket and retaining clip supplied
- Pressure port 1/16 NPT with nipple supplied
Turbosmart Fuel Pressure Regulators are manufactured from billet aluminum and hand-assembled to ensure maximum precision. Turbosmart Fuel Pressure Regulators have been designed to provide smooth and stable fuel pressure delivery under all conditions from idle to full throttle and are suitable for use with both electric and mechanical fuel pumps.
- Manufactured from billet aluminum and hand assembled for maximum precision
- Suitable for use with either mechanical or electric fuel pumps
- Boost Reference Port Maintains a 1:1 Fuel/Air Pressure Ratio
- Allow 30-90 psi base pressure adjustments
- 1/8'' NPT Pressure Gauge Port
- Supplied with a mounting bracket, vacuum fitting and gauge port plug
What is a Fuel Pressure Regulator? - A fuel pressure regulator is a device that maintains a constant pressure difference between fuel pressure and manifold air pressure. Fuel injectors are designed to spray fuel into the engine in a perfect spray pattern. When an engine is boosted, the rise in air pressure in the manifold can affect the injector's spray pattern - which can cause poor engine performance, or engine failure. A Fuel Pressure Regulator lets you set a base fuel pressure, then as boost pressure rises, the regulator increases the fuel pressure at a perfect 1:1 ratio, to ensure fuel is being delivered to your fuel injectors at the correct pressure. This is particularly important if performance injectors, or high-flow fuel pumps, have been installed.
Which Fuel Pressure Regulator is right for my application? - A fuel pressure regulator is sized according to how much fuel it is able to return to the fuel tank, while maintaining an optimum fuel pressure. When high flow fuel pumps are installed into a fuel system, the fuel pressure regulator must be able to match the flow of the new pumps. So, a Turbosmart FPR800 is rated to ''800HP'' not on its ability to support an 800HP engine, rather its ability to flow 800HP worth of fuel back to the tank when it's not needed by the fuel injectors. Therefore Turbosmart fuel pressure regulators are chosen to match the capacity of the fuel system. Other factors to consider when choosing a Turbosmart fuel pressure regulator include what kind of lines are being used (rubber push on or screw in -AN fittings), and whether or not your fuel rail is aftermarket (requiring the use of custom fuel lines).
FPR 800 Fuel Pressure Regulator
- 1/8" NPT Inlet Ports
- 1/8" NPT Outlet Port
- Includes 1/16" NPT Vacuum/Pressure Port Adapter
- Black Anodized Finish
- Race Only