Vac Motorsport - BMW Inline 6 High Performance Water Pump (STW-HPWP-M50)
Vendor: Vac Motorsport
Available: In stock
SKU: Vac Motorsport-STW-HPWP-M50
On all products!
60 days return policy
The best water pump ever produced for your BMW inline 6.
Stewart Components is the leading producer of water pumps for NASCAR, Ford and Chevy V-8 domestic racers, as well as many newer electric OEM applications from BMW and Mercedes.
This unique pump solves many problems associated with the stock design and later aftermarket evolutions, and introduces impressive performance and durability. This completely brand new water pump, with its excellent design is the solution to most of the common cooling issues these cars face.
Stock appearing from the front, accepts original BMW clutch fan.
- Helps prevent cavitation that causes overheating
- Up to 20% Increase In Flow
- Rebuildable design
- Stainless Steel Impeller
- Silicon Carbide and Sintered Carbon Graphite Seal
- Twice As Efficient as Factory Pump
- Much Less Parasitic Drag Than Other Pumps
A winner on the street and track. At this price, we recommend these for anyone looking at replacing their water pump.
Fits most 1992-2005 24V engines including:
- E36 chassis 1992-1999 320,325,328, 323 and M3 - [3 series]
- E46 chassis 1999-2005 320,323,325,328 & 330 - [3 series]
- E34 chassis 1990-1996 520 & 525 - [5 series]
- E39 1999-2002 chassis 525 & 528 - [5 series]
- X5 SAV 1999-2002 6 cylinder models
- Z3 2.8 and 3.0 6 cylinder engines. - 2 door convertibles
** Does not fit Euro S50b30 & S50b32 engines **