SLG - BMW E36 M3 Wilwood Dual Caliper Bracket Kit
Vendor: Seems Legit Garage
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
The original BMW Dual Caliper solution! The easiest and least intrusive way to install a true FD style secondary/dual rear calipers for hydraulic handbraking; aka making mad skids! Don’t use an in-line system which can lead to constantly changing brake bias and pedal feel. Use this for consistent and reliable sideways action!
Our brackets are desgined by professional automotive engineers in the USA, manufactured in our own machine shop, and shipped directly from our door to yours. No BS, we stand by our product no matter what as we create it from start to finish. Feel free to reach out with any questions anytime during your build.
With this kit you can install a hydraulic handbrake for epic drift entries, controlled slides in rallies, and tight corners in autocross- All with just a few simple bolt on parts.
E36 M3 models are designed for use with Wilwood Dynapro Lug mount calipers ( Package can include the Wilwood 120-9703, which is our recommendation).
BP-20 | For Wilwood 120-9703 :
All model brackets share the following:
- Billet aerospace 6061 aluminum construction
- Computer modeled design and analysis
- Gold Anodizing
- ARP Hardware for connection to trailing arm, and high grade hardware found in other locations
- Allows for use of factory wheel speed/ABS sensors
- Does not require the removal of axle, hub, or wheel bearing to install, unlike comparable products
- Requires removal of dust shield and factory e-brake system
- Remove caliper and rotor.
- Remove factory e-brake shoes, mechanisms, and cables. May be necessary to cut cables and punch it out of the trailing arm from the backside.
- Unbolt the dust shield and cut it, so you are able to bend it around the hub and remove it from the vehicle.
- Clean the trailing arm to remove rust and uneven surfaces.
- Bolt up the billet bracket to the trailing arm, using blue Loctite on the ARP hardware.
- Install the 10mm allen head screw into the bracket from the backside of the trailing arm, through the factory e-brake cable hole.
- Install brake rotor
- Reinstall primary caliper in factory location, and install secondary caliper to the bracket.
- Do mad skids!
Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA!